Trip of a 4 day camp

Hey there, all of you.

Last week the whole senior school from Waikowhai went to participate a four day camp spending time on Ruapehu and much more. Here is my presentation of things we've done at camp.





Reflection : During camp it was fun because it wasn't just skiing and snowboarding, there was toboggan, Hamilton garden hunting and more. The dinner was absolutely scrumptious for me.  I learned how to ski, it was hard for me, especially with getting up and balancing. You had to walk sideways! I cannot control the sled in tobogganing. I get really anxious about sightseeing in chairlifts, so I try to look up. I really enjoy sliding down the snow after sightseeing is over. I think camp was the best experience I ever had with learning.


Please feel free to comment. 😀

Comments

  1. Hey Karl,
    It Shabeera from Hauraki. I really like your blog post about your camp slideshow. I hope you had a great time skiing and snowboarding. This made me think of when I went To Mount Ruapehu With my family. Maybe next time you could add more photos of your trip. If you would like like to see my learning blog at http://wpsshabeeraa.blogspot.co.nz/ Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...

The first week of Technology

Persuasive writing